Hi all! This is the latest financial update – with a summary of what I am working to earn / raise right now in support of my advocacy work and legal defense.
Most important is the urgent need to replenish the retainer for my attorney who will be representing me in the next (and possibly final) hearing in this case – which begins tomorrow –Tuesday, 2/19/2019. She has already incurred more than $4,000 in new charges beyond what I have paid her, and has requested that I replenish her retainer before the hearing if at all possible — so I am working to find a minimum of $5,000 to pay her as soon as tomorrow – and (if possible) as much as $9,000 which would hopefully carry us to the end of this phase of the legal battle in defense of my advocacy work.
Re: Bookkeepers… yes – I have two bookkeepers one to serve as a forensic expert (on all details pertaining to the mountains of historical financial records from the non-profit I founded) for the legal case, and a “regular” one for current stuff, including organizing new data relevant in support of the legal case.
Ways you can help…
1. Hire me!
Options for helping me cover these costs by hiring me:
You can find details about those opportunities by clicking the links above.
I have two upcoming work trips scheduled and still have room for additional consultations during each of those trips:
- Seattle (next weekend, Feb 23/24)
- San Francisco Bay Area (Feb 27 through March 2)
I am also working on some other trips, if we can coordinate them:
- A group of mamas in Florida are hoping to coordinate a Florida (“Space Coast”) outreach trip in the near future, and
- Another group of mamas in Vancouver, BC are hoping to have me come visit soon too.
If you are in any of these areas and interested in scheduling a visit or event, please be in touch via e-mail or by texting my cell number, below. (Also… for my friends and followers in Los Angeles, it’s always easy for me to pop down to L.A. for home consultations, speaking engagements or special events!)
2. Make a contribution to support my advocacy work!
If you want to donate in support of my work – here are three different ways to do that:
- Subscribe with a monthly gift in support of my consumer goods testing
- Make a one-time contribution via PayPal
- Contribute via GoFundMe
Loans are also always welcome — and I am happy to pay interest. So far 22 people (ranging from people in my neighborhood, to friends from kindergarten who I haven’t seen in 20 years, to total strangers I have never met!) have loaned funds to support my advocacy work and help my family get through this difficult time (the past three years of coordinated legal harassment!) – with loans ranging from $1,000 to $30,000. My anticipated timeline for paying back everyone who has helped me is “within the next 12 months” (and hopefully before the end of the 2019 calendar year).
Smaller (but still significant) ways you can help support this movement and this advocacy work:
- Buy a Lead Safe Mama t-shirt
- Buy some Lead Safe Mama lip balm
- Shop on Amazon starting with one of my affiliate* links (you don’t have to buy any specific item I link to for me to get a credit for the referral!) Here’s a link for you to start your shopping!: https://amzn.to/2BBo0Dl
Share My Posts!
- Each time you share my posts and one of your friends reads something I write, I earn about $.005 (1/2 cent) in advertising income. While this may seem silly or insignificant, with 100,000 or more website page views in a month… these views add up (plus your shares help spread the word about this important work!) Maybe just share THIS POST if you haven’t shared a post recently?
Thank you for reading and for helping in any way you can think of (I’m always open to new ideas!)
*Amazon links are affiliate links. If you purchase something after clicking on one of my links I may receive a small percentage of what you spend at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting my work in this way!